Ladies and Squirms, let me introduce to ewe, IndiePages! (Not to be confused with Indiapages, which Google will try and get you to convert to!)
This site is so. friggen. cool. This site is an indulgence for indie pop kids. They review ultra neat indie CDs, the give out samples of super cool new indie songs, and they host a number of fantastically fantastic websites for bands, labels, and other fun things. The two hosts of this site, Chris and Arianne, do super fun things like make websites and live the IndiePages legacy.
One of the best things about IndiePages is their impressive and frequently frequented forums. This is the place to meet some fun kids and fabulous people! I am currently a non-member, I keep forgetting, but I think I'll join up today! See you there?
This site is just amazing. Everything about it is just flat out amazing. Go there! Love it! Live it! Download some free songs, talk to other people about your favorite things that don't exist, be a model citizen and just have fun fun fun! Or, if you prefer things to be slightly nonsensical, I suppose you could just cruise on over to IndiaPages and go to town...
Indiepages. 13 Oct. 2008. Indiepages. 16 Oct. 2008. http://www.indiepages.com/
What a silly looking citation. Ho Hum.
Today, my iPod chose Pants Yell! for me to listen to.
Driving to Maine,
Joseph C.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment