So this was kind of a fun blog I found while researching all things twee, it's Twee Fashion!
I didn't know what to make of this site, until I got sucked in. It's just kind of cute, and is a fellow writer on blogger, so hey, it's all good. The blog is simple; look at a picture, and declare what's twee about the outfit. Lots of pictures, lots of little twee snippets.
Do not neglect, however, the tweebility of the blogger. Look at the language. It's so simple, it's so cute, it's very nice indeed. Everything is cute, everything could essentially be written by a young child; but that adds an amount of innocence to the entire project. The blog, which looks defunct now, ran about a hundred posts, all chock full of pretty people looking nice, and defining what twee fashion is. You know, scarves, mittens, cute tshirts, hats, thick rimmed glasses, sweaters, cords, all that stuff.
Dressing twee is cute. So do it.
Today, I am listening to Casiotone for the Painfully Alone.
Cleaning this Stain,
Joseph C.

No comments:
Post a Comment