This site will send you on your way. Need twee bands? This is (I'd say) the largest and easiest directory of twee bands and their websites. Looking for a record label to digest your tape? They have that here too! This site is the culmination of twee culture (well, in conjunction with IndiePages). Mailing lists, record labels, FAQ's out the wazoo, this will get you comfortable with your Tweebility. The site has a simple guide bar, with a section for bands, labels, then a mailing list, a forum directory, and some miscellaneous help information and...well, anything else you'll need. The page is simple, but nice, and just has a crapload of things any twee buff needs in life. I highly recommend you check it out, and take in everything it has to give you. Hooray!
TweeNet. 10 Sept. 2008. TweeNet. 19 Oct. 2008
Now I'm enjoying some hip-hop with Astronautalis. Try it. You'll love what you hear.
Speeding in the slow lane,
Joseph C.

No comments:
Post a Comment